Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Value Spotlight Challenge: Faith

This week, I would like to challenge you all to work on faith. You see, each week I am going to challenge you to work on one of the young women values. This week, I am going to challenge you to work on developing your faith. If you are working on your ten hour project for faith, you can work on that. You can do one or two of the value experiences in your personal progress book. Some easy ways to develop faith is daily prayer and scripture study. Look over conference talks or in the New Era or Ensign magazine. There are lots of ways you can develop your faith.
 Ask your parents or another adult what you can do to develop your faith. Ask them what experiences they had that has built their faith. If you haven't already, write down your testimony. Better yet, share your testimony with someone who does not belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or even with friends and family. During the week, I will post experiences I have had that have built my faith, or maybe a story of someone who had a lot of faith. I plan to also try and build my faith this week too. At the end of the week, I want you to report your progress, either as a comment or to someone. I will report my progress at the end of the week along with next week's challenge!

1 comment:

  1. This is Nona--Faith is a great place to start Personal Progress, because it is the one value that you will work on your whole life. What is amazing about faith is that it can grow over a lifetime and still you can gain more. I have FAITH that our lives are in order when we are following our Lord and even though we have hard times, the Savior is with us and will guide us through until we are safely on the other side----together. I'm so proud of you Abbygirl---Love ya

    ReplyDelete