Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Spotlight Challenge: Indiviual Worth

I haven't posted for a while and I apologize for that. We had some issues but are now back! The last challenge I gave you all was work on your divine nature. How did you do on that challenge? Leave a comment to let me know what you did to work on developing your divine nature. I admit, I didn't do much to improve my divine nature. But I did pray and ask for help on developing divine nature. I also thought about what divine nature means. To me divine nature means that you are kind and loving. I believe we show our divine natures in the way we speak and act. Basically, our divine natures are, in my opinion, trying the hardest we can to be like Jesus.
  
Artwork from: http://sbrownehr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/individual_worth2.jpg

You guessed it, this week's challenge is individual worth. I want you to work on developing your individual worth. What do you think individual worth means? Do you believe you are of value? If you don't believe that then this challenge should really help you. You do matter. Heavenly Father sent you here on this earth didn't he? Why would he have done that if it didn't matter. If someone tells you that you are worthless, don't listen to them. What do they know? Heavenly Father knows that you have value and that is all that matters. Even if you do have a high self esteem this challenge can still help you. It is good to remind yourself of your individual worth every once in a while.

Some ideas on what you can do this week for individual worth. Do some of the value experiences in the personal progress book. Talk to your mother or another adult on what they think individual worth means. Think yourself about what individual worth means and write your thoughts in a journal. Pray and ask for guidance on how to develop your own individual worth. Come up with your own idea and do it. There are so many ways on how to develop your own individual worth. As always, I will do a couple posts this week on people who knew/know that they had/have individual worth and put it to good use. Don't forget to comment on how you did with your divine nature challenge and don't forget to do this week's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment